1. Dear Roberto, three words to depict who you are
R: Creative, Complex, Gritty (best version, of course)
2. Three words to tell us about your artistic work
R: Erratic, Passionate, Pervasive
3. The very first time you realized drawing is a mission in your life
R: Never considered drawing a mission
4. What is fundamental for your art to take concrete shape?
R: Loneliness, panic, risk, intensity, frenzy, impatience: all together, nothing happens without one of this modality
5. The compliment that gave you the most of joy
R: You have grit
6. The customer to avoid
R: Some people are toxic. Try to avoid them (from Ten Things I have Learned, Milton Glaser). Customers or not.
7. The critique you cannot fight back
R: You are touchy
8. Art and food feed people (in different ways, I agree). What is your favorite food?
9. If your creative pleasure was a food, what would it be?
10. Whatever your next artistic project, if it was a dish what should it be?
R: Masala mushrooms
Main picture: Long Beach, The gardens, www.robertoclemente.it